Natural Skin Care: Extravirgin Olive Oil [ENG]

Hi everyone!
Today I was thinking about a new topic to talk about: natural ways to treat our skin and our hair... Natural Skin Care!
I want to apologise in advance because my english is not that good, but I'll do my best to write good posts. If I write something wrong, please let me know, to me is a good way to improve my english, since I live in Wales now it would be very helpful!
So! Today let's talk about extravirgin olive oil.



Someone maybe doesn't know I'm italian. The extravirgin olive oil is the basis of mediterranean cuisine. It has many beneficial properites:
  • Using costantly the extravirgin olive oil will help to reduce the "bad" cholesterol, encreasing the "good" one;
  • It  reduces the risk of heart attack;
  • Thanks to vitamin E it fights cellular aging and helps to prevent arteriosclerosis.
Extravirgin olive oil can also be used as replacement of many cosmetics products. Also the ancient Egyptians used olive oil to make their hair and their skin soft and silky, the Greece athletes used it to rub down their muscles and Phoenicians called it "Liquid gold".
I want to share with you all some easy ways to use this fantastic product! 

Makeup remover: moisten a cotton pad with warm water, then add few oil drops. Gently rub you face, neck and eyes. You'll notice how your skin will be clean and soft. Wash your face with a gentle soap and apply your cream.

Hair treatment: in a small bowl add 2 tbsp of extravirgin olive oil and 1 tbsp of honey. Heat them up for few seconds, then apply on your hair, avoiding the roots. You can leave it on 30 minutes or all night (only once a month). Rinse everything as best as you can, then go with you favourite shampoo! You'll instantly notice how soft your hair will be!

Hand & Nails treatment: use some olive oil to massage your hair and your nails for a couple of minutes. Insist on your nails to strengthen them. Rinse well, you hands will be soft and silky and your nails strengthened.

Eye cream: if you are out of eye cream, apply few drops of olive oil on a cotton pad, then gently tap your eye contour and leave all night long, This is a good way to moisturize your eye contour without spend money! 


I hope these small tips can help you! 

Stay in touch! 


Vicky~



Stalk me on FacebookTwitter and Instagram!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment